• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Spring/Summer car shows!

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Anyone else coming to Euro?

New link to registration for the Jaguar Euro show in Sand Springs, OK
http://www.eumoex.com/
I send in my registration, hope to see more Sunbeams at the show!
Old Vicki the Alpine and I are in the videos posted on the website.
This was a very organized show last year, so pay little attention to the dates on the registrations that are incorrect, LOL
As a member of the MG club, Jaguar club says we are sponsors but no one has told the MG club what that is or means! We have a gathering on Thursday maybe they have direction or plans for what the MG club needs to do.

Donna
:D

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
1st Place Trophy Today!

:D
Those of us that sit in the air conditioned world all work week long and then subject our bodies to the humid warm 90 degree temperature and sunshine, just to win a inexpensive 1st place trophy at a small town car show in Barnsdall, OK. This after paying a small entry fee, gas for vehicle, lunch at festival, and sweating like a pig most of the day. Bragging right for winning priceless! Vicki the Sunbeam Alpine won the 1st place, FYI no competition, no one else entered in the Import Class, Wahoo!

Donna

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Euro Extravaganza

It was a hot and humid show but with the clouds and no rain a good one. Look for this year’s video of Vicki pulling out of the show and heading home, hopeful it will be posted soon..
Next year I will have some competition of another Sunbeam, Andy says he will be coming with the Tiger, now I need one more so we can have our own class!

http://www.eumoex.com/

Donna