• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Speaking of Sunbeam Minx

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
I love this car. I don't believe the miles and price. A few more dollars and some time to spare and I'd find out about this one.

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
We talked to the owner and my friend David went over and drove this Minx. The easydrive works, but the car is slow. Also body work needs to be done, hood is buckled, rust under battery (more than just the tray), heater not hooked up (leaking??), as well as a lot of tlc to make it presentable. Seller wants no less than $2000. However if somebody has the time and some money it can be made into a nice driver. Too much a project for me. Robert