• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

So how are things in Columbia???

dmich2

Donation Time
Since I had to miss this, I was just wondering how things are going? Looks like the rain may have passed...:cool: Hope Saturday is another beautiful day for Clan Sunbeam...

BTW. POST PICTURES!!!!!!

Dennis

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry you can't make it Dennis! Good crowd today at the host hotel and the hospitality suite-all the usuals and a few new folks. Lots of rain too but it is all supposed to be gone tonight and sunny for the show tomorrow. We will take some photos too. Eric

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Sorry you can't make it Dennis! Good crowd today at the host hotel and the hospitality suite-all the usuals and a few new folks. Lots of rain too but it is all supposed to be gone tonight and sunny for the show tomorrow. We will take some photos too. Eric

Hi Eric. Send me some of the photos also. Any and all photos will be welcome for 2017 calendar consideration.

Hey - how about a picture or two of your cars and parts stash? :)

Pete. SAOCA VP

65beam

Donation Time
things

paul,
it would take more than a few pictures for eric to show you his stash. I made him an offer for everything last week but he said no.