• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Smiths Clock CE 3130/00 Negative Feed Line

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
SOLD SOLD SOLD
I have decided to sell this clock, I was going to convert it, but then decided not to, then decided to install it just for looks, then decided not to. So, here it is, I think it's a fair offer.
Please see the photos.
I'm selling as a non-working clock, as right now; it's not working. I have not tried to battery it up, it's a Negative Feed Line, so, Positive Ground. I think I got that figured out in my mind, but don't want to go frying anything, so there it is: Non-working.
But, it sure looks pretty. The chrome has no rust or corrosion, Push button is in great shape, works as designed, sets time. The plastic lens is in very fine shape, a few minor scuffs that I'm sure will polish out easily. Looks like a date of Aug 1961-2?
No more else to say, the hands were white, and have been painted with Florescent Orange.

$75.00 plus shipping.

Jim

Attachments

• Smith Clock 1.jpg
    Smith Clock 1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1080.jpg
    IMG_1080.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 45