• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

slave cylinder - series 5

mbruskin

Donation Time
Can anyone confirm that the slave cylinder bore is one inch? I just finished putting in a Toyota 5 speed in my series 5 Alpine and have the slave cylinder rod adjusted to the maximum, but need a little more throw. The clutch releases when the pedal is barely off the floor and it grinds when going into reverse. I believe a slave with a slightly smaller bore will help solve the problem, but I need to know where I am starting from.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Murray

mbruskin

Donation Time
Thanks for the information. Now I need a smaller than 1 inch bore slave cylinder which I am told will fix my problem.

Murray