• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Site search help

Jim E

Donation Time
I just suck at searching on this site... so can anyone search and find the post where I listed the part numbers for the clutch Ram made for my car?

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jim, just tried to do a search, using the word "ram". Nada. Not even your post asking for the search!!! Looks like the search engine sucks, not you. Usually, when I do a search, I get nothing or everything. Today, its in the nothing mode.

Bill

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I just suck at searching on this site... so can anyone search and find the post where I listed the part numbers for the clutch Ram made for my car?

You can search the site using google and enter the site name in the "search within site or domain" under advanced search.

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Jim,

After messing with the search function (yes, it SUCKS) for a while, I found several posts where you mentioned the Ram clutch setup, but none of them included part numbers.

Jim E

Donation Time
I doubt it was a one off custom deal that Ram made, and now do not recall. Just trying to help a fellow beamer who is going with the ranger flywheel and needs a disc