• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SI-SII-S3 Bumpers Needed

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Looking for a Set of early bumpers for my S3. The past owner cut holes for lights and I really would like a set without holes. Now, the big problem is that I am up in Ontario, Canada (too long a distance to ship so I would have to do some traveling).

It there is someone in Ontario with a parts car, I would even consider this. The sad thing is that all but gave a SI and SIV car to a fellow two years ago being told that he wanted to build a Alpine. Should have listened to that little voice because all he did was part them out for profit. :( The has some good bumpers, my loss.

Sad when you think that your are helping someone out.

I know split milk.

All the best to the group,
Andrew

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
I have a pair. Not perfect, but factory holes only. But if you were to drive down here to Columbus, you'd probably pass a dozen pair on the trip.

Would shipping really be a ton of money? It's just as far from Detroit to here as it is from Detroit to you...

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
The sad thing is that all but gave a SI and SIV car to a fellow two years ago being told that he wanted to build a Alpine. Should have listened to that little voice because all he did was part them out for profit. :(
Andrew

My feeling is when I sell something or give it away, I don't care what the new owner does with it. I got rid of it to get it out of my way or have the cash. You can't worry about your stuffs next life.

Andrew

Donation Time
My feeling is when I sell something or give it away, I don't care what the new owner does with it. I got rid of it to get it out of my way or have the cash. You can't worry about your stuffs next life.

Yes I know spilt milk and all that, it was just that I thought I was doing the guy a favour. I will get over it. Thanks for the notes guys, I always appreciate the input.
Andrew

Andrew

Donation Time
Andrew the bumpers and brackets are same on all series, just the over riders vary.

Yes, I believe SI-SII and S3 had the same over riders (bigger honking chrome teeth :D)

Looking forward to working on the Alpine, should be a good summer.

Thanks Guys.

65beam

Donation Time
needed

Would shipping really be a ton of money? It's just as far from Detroit to here as it is from Detroit to you...[/QUOTE]

Ken,
Shipping in and out of Canada is not cheap. Shipping for a box of 4 door hinges ( 5 1/2 pounds ) to Canada was $ 48.65 U.S, shipping from Canada to me from MacGregor ( furflex ) was $38.00.