• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V four-speed gearbox and driveshaft

rustymufflers

Donation Time
I just put in an overdrive unit and now have a four speed gearbox (previously mated to a series V 1725 engine) looking for a good home. It was in good working order before the swap. Note that it does not come with a reverse switch. I'm also including a driveshaft (without U-joint or yoke) that I did not need.

Message me if you're interested. Just looking for someone to pick it up locally (in Portland, OR) or pay for shipping. It's about 100 lbs and will be packaged in a sturdy wooden crated. Looking to ship it to someone here in the US as I'm not familiar with international shipping.

Attachments

• GearboxRight.jpg
    GearboxRight.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 72
  • GearboxRight.jpg
    GearboxRight.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 69
  • GearboxFront.jpg
    GearboxFront.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 69

Acollin

Donation Time
Is the trans still available?
I live in Sandy, Oregon.
Very generous of you to offer free parts!!!