• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V Brake Calipers Replacement

donchiotos

Donation Time
I have a series V Alpine V6 and was interested in if there are replacement calipers I can purchase for the front brakes? I saw on earlier posts a TR3 caliber will work, and Moss has calipers, but the price is around $250.00! Does anyone know of an alternative? The Alpine calipers are real hard to find.
Thanks, Don C.

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a pair of rebuildable cores (pistons are removed) for $100 ($50 each) plus shipping if you are interested.
Tom

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Don a fellow member here Sunalp (Steve Shutleton) rebuilds our calipers ata very feasonable price. He has done several sets for me.

Highly recommend you consider steve.