• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II Parts for Sale (help me finance my build!)

Shabazz

Donation Time
1962 Alpine Series II

Gauges, Dual Carbs, Generator, Passenger side door pillar, Trunk Hinges, Ashtray.

Make offer/plus shipping from 55051

I will also have engine (1.5) and transmission (not sure if overdrive is present, VIN indicates it does, but I don't see it) for sale after I remove them. Engine runs, trans works, but there is a leak on the rear end of the trans, and also a leak out of the weep hole in the bell housing--I'm not sure if the leak comes from the engine or trans. Probably wont be removed until Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• IMG_1865.jpg
    IMG_1865.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1868.jpg
    IMG_1868.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1869.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1870.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1867.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 111

Charles Myers

Silver Level Sponsor
1962 Alpine Series II

Gauges, Dual Carbs, Generator, Passenger side door pillar, Trunk Hinges, Ashtray.

Make offer/plus shipping from 55051

I will also have engine (1.5) and transmission (not sure if overdrive is present, VIN indicates it does, but I don't see it) for sale after I remove them. Engine runs, trans works, but there is a leak on the rear end of the trans, and also a leak out of the weep hole in the bell housing--I'm not sure if the leak comes from the engine or trans. Probably wont be removed until Thanksgiving.

i need a gas cap for a 63 mark II
charles myers 717 475 7185