• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II Alpine on eBay

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
This has been up there before. Looks to have a 1725 in it and the vertical flow radiator of a later series as
well as a "custom" interior. Looks like a nice start to do a few things and have a nice S2!

RootesRooter

Donation Time
I'd take that mileage claim with a grain of salt. Same goes for most Sunbeams. The speedo is too easy to swap. If the seller doesn't offer up a boatload, 60 years-worth, of documentation right from the start, then they're just guessing that it's not 117,000, or 217,000...

alpine_64

Donation Time
17k miles.. And the engine bay is painted black.. The body has been repainted.. The letters missing off the front so.. Accident?

Car been custom retrim as mentioned... Dash painted..

Why all that done on a 17k mile car... Must have been some hard miles.....

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I inspected this car a couple of months ago at the Zepherhills ,fl auto auction.....It was nice but not perfect and did notice some inconsistencies under the hood made me wonder if "all original" w low miles However it was sold by rootes in Paris, france so that may explain the oddities...I have several pictures including some of the vin plate but having trouble posting them here (wont load) Vin is B9119821 email me for pics of the car
SAL 019957..paint had a chip or two....bid to just 10k but to be fair there were not many bidders there that day....sign on it after the auction said would sell for 17k