• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I Alpine for sale

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
I am posting this for a friend, if you need more info you can email him at
mrhaney@comcast.net " Bryan Crotts" The car is in Greensboro NC

George, Pop has $3,000 in the car. 1960 Series 1 (#1361 or some such.) Prev owner rigged up telescopic shock mounts
but nothing is perm. and we have the original lever shocks.
Car is shelled. All rusty metal was cut out and replaced.
undercarriage was never steamed so original condition can be seen and where pans were replaced. All parts have been kept, inc. original alum. top. Only the engine is not original. It is from a 1969 GT w/alum. finned pan. Runs like a top, good compression and oil pressure. Never has been married up to the car so car is unchanged in case a person wants to go back to the smaller. disp. engine.
We need the best offer that we can get of course. I don't want him to feel ripped, but someone can get a pretty cool and ready to go project. Has alot of mod. potential as you know.

I would like to add that the body has a new white paint job and has been stored inside, I have see this car and it is great looking. Thanks George Coleman