1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Series 5 horn parts, steering, mirror

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts Wanted' started by robertf, Jul 7, 2011.

1. robertf

robertf Donation Time

Need to find some more missing parts for my series 5.

-Horn switch, not the horn ring. As discussed here http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13649
    -Horn and bracket, Low tone, right side.
    -over drive switch blanking plate. PO drilled it up and added buttons and switches.
    -Passenger side mirror, screws holes are 5" apart. Drivers side are 4".

2. mikephillips

mikephillips Donation Time

Since the cars didn't come equiped from the factory with exterior mirrors you probably won't find a pair that match your holes. When sold new, if an exterior mirror was mounted it tended to be whatever the dealer carried in stock.

3. blownhorse

blownhorse Donation Time

I do have the right side horn and bracket off a Series V that I am parting out. Should have the horn switch as well. Figure $25-30 for both depending how hard to get the horn switch off, plus shipping.
    Email me at blownhorse@msn.com. Thanks, Jim