• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 2 rear brake line splitter

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hmm. Well, I don't have a Series 2 - I've got a SV - but mine has a union like this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333169341610

s-l1600.jpg

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here is a Tee I use on the V6 Conversions. This application is going on the Red GT V6 with a tandem master brake where I utilie the Split Tee, on eline to each front caliper.

It is an EATON 326

Attachments

• 20221112_144735.jpg
    20221112_144735.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20221114_085424.jpg
    20221114_085424.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 27

daiseng

Platinum Level Sponsor
No, I found some alternatives, but if you have the original one there’s a six pack waiting for you.

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
Is this it? Please send your address by private message and I'll mail it to you. (and keep the beer in ice.)

Attachments

• brake T.JPG
    brake T.JPG
    346.3 KB · Views: 13

daiseng

Platinum Level Sponsor
To be honest, I don’t really know if mine is original. All I know is that the one I pulled from my car is more Y shaped. Kinda like an upside down peace sign and made of aluminum. I did find the one you pictured though, thanks and if you’re ever in the Bay Area, beer’s still on me.