• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

series 2 alpine hard top wanted

Bebop5178

Donation Time
I have a 1961 Sunbeam alpine and am looking for an original detachable hard top. non reproduction. any info would help.

69boss

Donation Time
I have one in storage. Original, has all the stainless trim and latches, Plexiglas window is there but very yellow. Has headliner hoops, liner is gone. PM me your email address and I will get you some pics and a price.
John

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
There was one on eBay I saw a few days ago. Haven't looked to see if it was still there? Needed some restoration, was in iffy shape...

drno6

Donation Time
Also need help with hardtop

I am looking for the bent Perspex replacement glass for the series I or II hardtop.
Anyone know where to purchase a replacement?

Mike S.

Donation Time
OK, since no one knowledgeable has stepped up I'll offer this: as a prospective Sunbeam buyer I went last year to look at a 1961 Alpine that was offered (saw it on Craigslist) by Eagle Rock Auto Sales in Eagle Rock (southwest) Missouri. This car had a hard top that needed a rear window and Josh Vanzant there said he was was having one made. I was not interested in buying that car so don't know whether that came to pass or not but it might be worth a call to see. Check out: http://www.eaglerockautosales.com/testimonials.aspx. J. Vanzant's mobile number is (or was, anyway) 417-253-4258. No affiliation other than as stated above.