• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 1/2 dash panel switch bezels

Fordtootsie

Donation Time
Need a good set of switch bezels for my series 1 restoration. Need Blower, wiper, lights, panel/map. There may be another one but I cant remember

John

alpine_64

Donation Time
The series I doesn't have a blower switch bezel as such.. it's part of the large heater control bezel. The blower was operated a as a pull out action in the lever air control levers.
Need a good set of switch bezels for my series 1 restoration. Need Blower, wiper, lights, panel/map. There may be another one but I cant remember

John

Fordtootsie

Donation Time
Thanks Michael

That helps. This leaves me with several holes to fill in the dash panel - PO seem to have a need for extra switches.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Thanks Michael

That helps. This leaves me with several holes to fill in the dash panel - PO seem to have a need for extra switches.
The blower switch moved adjacent to the screen pump and wipers on the later cars as the pull switch for the blower often failed. On the early cars it's a blanket switch location saved for optional fog/ spot lamp switch.. many owners use it for a blower switch when the lever one fails.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I believe that Rick Guest in TX has these bezels that you're looking for.
His user name here is tylerite3124. Shoot him a PM.