• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sept 8, 2018 British Car Show Atlanta Area

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Great time to get your Sunbeam out for some special enjoyment, sharing time and fellowship with friends.

Make sure to sign up.

Hope to see you there,

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
DON'T FORGET TODAY's NORCROSS, GA British Car Event ......See ya there:)

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Always a good show. A little lower turnout this year. Probably because the weather is too beautiful and show registration is too cheap.

But there’s an Imp!

Attachments

• 6FAB2F69-80FB-461E-A526-9B6986EEBEF8.jpeg
    6FAB2F69-80FB-461E-A526-9B6986EEBEF8.jpeg
    417.5 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 14

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Had a nice gathering and met lots of new folks. Interesting discussions of our Sunbeams and got caught up on the last years events.

Very nice IMP, it drew lots of attention. Beautiful Tigers too!

Steve Pace has done some good mod's on his Red V6. Discussed the air flow and cooling, both the engine and the A/C:)

Greggers has considered selling MissPenny so if anyone is interested in a very nice little Alpine that He drives all over the place, you better take a look.

I bought James' SV V6 Chevy powered Alpine a few weeks ago because He took a new job and had to get rid of it, His house and lots of other stuff. Just what I needed another Alpine:)

Now I have another Ford 2.8 V6 engine for sell, that I brought home yesterday also. When it rains it pours they say.... while sitting in the shade eating "fish&Chips" a gent over heard our V6 conversations and offered for free a good running 2.8 V6 Mustang II engine and tranny just "Come&Get it".... so here I go again back to Atlanta soon.