• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

selling my SV

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Having some surgery and other issues so, with a heavy heart, I have to sell my 1967 SV. Just cannot work on it anymore.
Suspension re-bushed front and rear. Master Cylinder, calipers and rear brakes rebuilt including new pads and shoes..
Pertonix and Weber upgrades. Flat top pistons.
Car was sand blasted when I got it and has been in the rain twice, always garaged. I have never found any rust on it.
Am changing from wires to aluminum wheels. Just needs the rear hubs drilled to accept longer studs. The stock ones will go on but are short and not safe for much driving. Easy thing to do. Front hubs are on with new wheel bearings.
Newish top but does have a small tear.

But there are a few things:
The rear hubs as mentioned above,
The master clutch has packed it in and needs to be rebuilt.
Needs tires and an alignment.
Hates to start when cold but will, just need patience.
Parcel shelf needs upholstery. Front is fine.
Ammeter not hooked up.

Asking $12,500 but am very negotiable.
PM me if interested. I have more photos.

Attachments

• Alpine3.jpg
    Alpine3.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Alpine2.jpg
    Alpine2.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Alpine1.jpg
    Alpine1.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: