• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Screw you Mr Bill Cobb (Ebay President)

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
AB_BC2-1.jpg

eBay sent this message to Jan M. Servaites (jumpinjan).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Dear jumpinjan,

An important part of any business strategy is the regular evaluation of pricing structure. From time to time, we make pricing changes to correct unhealthy dynamics in the eBay marketplace, as was the case last July. Typically, however, we make changes on an annual basis at the beginning of the year.

Today, I'm here to tell you about fee adjustments for eBay.com and eBay Motors which go into effect on January 30, 2007.
Let me say that, while we believe these changes are modest, we consider any changes that may impact our sellers with great care. These adjustments are the result of careful analysis and we believe they're the right thing to do to keep the marketplace strong for our eBay.com and eBay Motors sellers.

---------------------------------------

Core Listing Fees: Auction-Style & Fixed Price*

Insertion Fee:
Starting Price: $1.00-$9.99
New Fee: $0.40
Current Fee: $0.35

Final Value Fee:
Selling Price: $25.01-$1000.00
New Fee: 3.25%
Current Fee: 3%

*Does not impact Store Inventory Listings.

---------------------------------------

eBay Motors Vehicles Fees
The fees listed above will also apply to Parts & Accessories.

Motorcycles & Powersports
Transaction Services Fee
New Fee: $40
Current Fee: $30

Cars & Trucks, Other Vehicles & Trailers
Transaction Services Fee
New Fee: $50
Current Fee: $40

Motors Reserve Fee
New Fee: 0.1% of reserve price ($5 minimum, $10 maximum)
Current Fee: $5
On behalf of everyone at eBay, I wish you all a very Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Bill Cobb
President, eBay North America

Tullamore

Donation Time
I am hoping the new pricing will clean up eBay a little bit. It seems there a lot of junk auctions up there recently.

S

Steve Kirk

Please allow me to translate his speach. This is closer to the truth.

We are raising prices to make more money for E-bay. This is no way benefits consumers.

I sure the reason he is smiling is he is thinking of his bonus check.