• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Saw on Facebook marketplace seems like a deal in maryland....price lowered to 5k

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor

Lynn MurphyTigers East/Alpines East

Lynn Murphy · 5h ·
I'm bringing this back today because we thought we had a buyer - we had a substantial deposit. He backed out today. $5000 or best offer. We WILL accept the best reasonable offer. Located (still) in Suburban Maryland. Please read all of my comments below. The car is COMPLETELY disassembled now. This was taken the day it left for the shop. Our goal is to sell it. Ask your questions, I'll do my best. There are more pictures but I can't seem to add them now. The body is on a dolly, the engine is on a stand, and all of it goes to the buyer. It's been blasted and primed.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/207...TxLdnchBGPOk2g7ah88L9CSetWw&__tn__=<<,P-y-y-R

https://www.facebook.com/groups/207...7TxLdnchBGPOk2g7ah88L9CSetWw&__tn__=<,P-y-y-R

Tigers East/Alpines East ·
Join

Lynn Murphy · February 24 ·
1967 ALPINE SERIES V FOR SALE
We were going to restore it - we got partway in. My husband got sick and we lost interest. Now it’s time to sell. We bought it in the early 80’s. We have a good clear title. VIN available on request. The engine ran the last time it was in the car (Feb 2021), and ran well. The engine was a brand new short block and head in the 80’s. Driven a few times, after we didn’t drive it anymore it was started frequently and kept well oiled. The car has been completely disassembled. We probably have every part you might want. The thing is, we don’t want to part it out. It’s a package deal. We also have a beautifully restored hard top and new floor pans for sale separately. Pictures are available via a Google link - but serious inquiries from folks that can fetch, please. We live in Maryland, just north of Washington, DC, 45 minutes south of Baltimore. The two pictures I am posting were taken the day it headed out for restoration. The body will need some attention, but it’s been sandblasted and primed. On to price…we’re open to offers. We have no idea. Thinking $8K. But at this point, best offer and reasonable discussions are ideas we’ll entertain.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Wonde how much....did you guys buy them? do you still go to carslile import show every year ?
No, I didn't buy them. I saw they were sold on one of the FB groups, maybe the Classifieds?

Yup, I'll be at Import Carlisle again this year, but in new spaces D46-D48.