• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA Registry

Bobs66SBA

Donation Time
I have a question: When does the SAOCA Registry get updated ? The series V registry hasn`t been updated since 2010. New members such as myself add their cars and they never get added ? Just Curious.

Bobs66SBA

Donation Time
SAOCA Registry

Registry last updated dates Series 1-7/26/2010 series 2-10/23/2008 series 3-7/26/2010 series 4-7/26/2010 series 5-7/26/2010 This is kind of ridiculous don`t you think ? an active club and the registry hasn`t been updated since 2008 in the case of the series 2 cars and 2010 for the rest ? Other than Ken Ellis and myself and a few others it doesn`t appear that anyone else is interested in getting the registry updated ? Has the club gone that stale that no one cares ? Ken has offered to do it twice and no one responds to him ? What gives with that attitude ? Anyone got any answers or suggestions as to how we can get the Registry updated sometime soon ? After all it is now 2012 and it has been 3 years and 3 months since the series 2 cars have been updated, and a year and a half since the other series have been updated. Looking for answers !

RootesRich

Donation Time
Registry last updated dates Series 1-7/26/2010 series 2-10/23/2008 series 3-7/26/2010 series 4-7/26/2010 series 5-7/26/2010 This is kind of ridiculous don`t you think ? an active club and the registry hasn`t been updated since 2008 in the case of the series 2 cars and 2010 for the rest ? Other than Ken Ellis and myself and a few others it doesn`t appear that anyone else is interested in getting the registry updated ? Has the club gone that stale that no one cares ? Ken has offered to do it twice and no one responds to him ? What gives with that attitude ? Anyone got any answers or suggestions as to how we can get the Registry updated sometime soon ? After all it is now 2012 and it has been 3 years and 3 months since the series 2 cars have been updated, and a year and a half since the other series have been updated. Looking for answers !

Wow... have you taken the couple of minutes to e-mail or PM the SAOCA Registry Officer Steve Shuttleton your questions or concerns?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
A group like this relies on volunteers. The sucess of a group depends on the involvement of it's members. The more the merrier.

We just had a change of officers and one member has volunteered to take over the Registry. I'm sure it's being worked out not. I'd request you stand by and allow us to get familiar with our responsibilities. I hope we can exceed your expectations.

Or you can volunteer to help.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time

Wow is right!

Just because you do not see an immediate return message is no way stating that we do not care, the officers are communicating every day discussing many issues to include the work that needs to be done. There are few people that continuously provide their time and service to the club on a day to day basis throughout the year, a note like this sure makes one feel that they are not doing enough. Bob, I respect your membership and support. I am sure you did not want to stir the pot but there are few people who step up to do the work. I will talk to Ken and the Officers. If Ken has the ability and knowledge of how to do this work on the admin side of the site I am sure that we will put him to work. Otherwise I would be more than happy to take one more thing on, heck I sleep 5 hours per night and changing this to 4 so that I can get the registry updated may be the ticket. I try and take of every third weekend off for my family, I think this weekend is that weelend so I will see if can get a good part of this done by Monday.

Regards,
Andrew

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Hi Bob,

I apologize for not replying to you sooner.

As Nick stated we are in the middle of the officer transition, so us new officers are getting up to speed.

We read your comment about the registry and started trying to gather information, sort out who does what currently and formulate a plan as to who has the time to do what going forward. Unfortunately, we were doing this through email's and pm's and neglected to tell you we we were working on it! So, to you it probably looked like nothing was happening or no one was responding.

Also, as Andrew stated, many of the people that work on this stuff are volunteering there limited free time, so things might not happen as quickly as we'd like.

I just ask that you hang in there, keep asking questions, making suggestions, and help us make our club even better.

Thanks,
Todd

Bobs66SBA

Donation Time
SAOCA Registry

Thank you all Todd, Andrew, Nick and Rich for your responce`s to the question`s. I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Sometimes you gotta just put it out there, I did and it worked, we have answers. Please don`t take it personal. You will have to excuse me some as I am electronically challenged, I am not that swift when it comes to computers and Private messages I have yet to figure out how to do that. I do understand that volunteers are doing a lot of the work and that time is precious and that is usually a few that carry the load. I have been an officer in clubs in the past so I am well aware how it works. I am pleased to know that you are aware of the fact that the registry needs to be updated and are in the process of taking action to do so. Thank you ! Bob in NH