• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA Affiliations

AlpineII

Donation Time
Maybe this has been answered before but is teh SAOCA associated with the
SAOCin the UK and can we acquire parst from them. They have a few items in the "spares" section that I would like to acquire such as the badge bar, the Series 3 fuel filler grommet and the Series 3 Bonnet badge. I thought that at one point in time a "DEAL" had been struck.

Any word on acquiring things from them?

alpine_64

Donation Time
eddie,

The S3 filler gromets are on ebay right now.. and its the same mfg.

As for the S3 badge, they are available through about 3 companies and come up on ebay. They were comon to rapier fastbacks and some imps derivatives

S

Steve Kirk

I believe a deal was struck at one time however due to insurance regulations the SAOC will no longer sell spares to the USA only regalia items.

Jim E

Donation Time
When I shaved my S3 the hood badge got removed, think it is an original not 100% on that but can post a picture if you are interested. It is nice the chrome is very good the center is pretty good.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I believe a deal was struck at one time however due to insurance regulations the SAOC will no longer sell spares to the USA only regalia items.

Steve, you are correct - at one time we did have a deal with them, but last year they announced that due to insurance and litigation issues specific to the U.S. they are not able to sell parts direct to U.S. purchasers.