• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S5 Brake Servo

bkasl

Bronze Level Sponsor
Finally received rebuild servo for 67 back, mucho cylinder sleeving, I cant recall the brake line setup as I bypassed the servo when removed. I think the line from the firewall goes to the back feed on the servo, then on the front of the servo a smaller line then returns to the junction box. Any pics or confirmed description appreciated.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
If memory serves, the line from the master goes into the booster, then jumps to the 4 way
connection on the fenderwell,
I think you are correct as far as which line feeds what.
Cheers!

Steve

bkasl

Bronze Level Sponsor
Got it
I noticed you don't have the band around the cylinder. I do and think it is also attached to a mounting post on the fender???

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
It looks like there's a band around the unit - it's painted black and somewhat blends in.

bkasl

Bronze Level Sponsor
Is the band attached to the body? Looks like I have a post where the band can be secured