• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S2 Rear Convertible Cover

bkasl

Bronze Level Sponsor
Still have the original cable and hardware for the 61 that's pulls the cable latch left and right to fold down the storage cover for the soft top.
Cable is starting to fray and hardware binding, are these replaceable with an aftermarket better option? I'm sure when new it was an efficient way to operate the storage cover but seems cumbersome

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have an early Series cover also, but seems all is working OK. It was removed from an ALpine that was scrapped.

The hinges were in bad condition so I had my draftsman/Engineer laser cut some for me. They are exact duplicates to the originals. I sell them for $80 set in case anyone is interested. I believe PIC's are in the Gallery.

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have an early Series cover also, but seems all is working OK. It was removed from an ALpine that was scrapped.

The hinges were in bad condition so I had my draftsman/Engineer laser cut some for me. They are exact duplicates to the originals. I sell them for $80 set in case anyone is interested. I believe PIC's are in the Gallery.

You do realize that there are about 1000 PIC's in the gallery don't you Dan. You might want to post the pictures in parts for sale so that propective buyers can locate them more easily? Worth a shot.

Rick