• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S1 Exhaust hangers and brackets needed.

DaveSeries1

Silver Level Sponsor
First, a big thanks for the help on my door dovetail problem. Now I'm looking for the hanger brackets and clamps for my S1 project. Seems none of the suppliers carry them and my car had none on when I got it. Need everything up to the "Y" piece. I see that rubber mounts are available. Dave

DaveSeries1

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi there, thanks for getting back. I really need #s 13, 29, and 36. Along with any rubber mounts you may have. The other clamps I can find locally. If you have any more like # 2,7, and 49, That will make it easier. Thanks, and Regards, Dave

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
Here are some pictures of what I have. I thought I had some new ones but they turned out to be used. Do you want them? Price is shipping plus a cold beer.

Attachments

• IMG_3290.JPG
    IMG_3290.JPG
    636.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3291.JPG
    IMG_3291.JPG
    593.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3292.JPG
    IMG_3292.JPG
    428.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3293.JPG
    IMG_3293.JPG