• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rockers with larger valves, seat and door chrome, hinges...

tigretr

Donation Time
I am trying to make room in the my garage and would love to find a home for some parts I no longer need. Please let me know if you are interested. I don't want money, just that you pay for shipping.

Valvetrain parts:
Alpine rockers (complete set)
Fererra double valve springs (good to 8000 rpm)
Large valves (Intake 1.508" x .313 stems), (Exhaust 1.281" x .313 stems) (stems may be 8mm)
square titanium locks
Steel spring retainers

Hood latch parts:
Chromed hood latch and release
black powdercoated hood release tray

Misc. Chrome and stuff:
Seat side covers
door jam caps
trunk hinges
Alpine switch
Alpine horn plate for steering column

Please let me know if you are interested in any of this. I can send it on it's way and let you know what the shipping cost. Payment via. paypal is just fine.

Thanks,
Brian

Attachments

• 20210626_143030.jpg
    20210626_143030.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 124
  • 20210626_142717.jpg
    20210626_142717.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 20210626_142614.jpg
    20210626_142614.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 122

Dan Moore

Donation Time
Hi Brian
nice to see you back on the forum where are you living now
And thank you for the drawings for how to adapt Porsche brakes to the front of a sunbeam
Might be interested in the hood latch and release but shipping to Canada is impossible right now
Dan Moore

tigretr

Donation Time
WOW that didn't take long. Everything has been claimed. Thanks very much for your interest. If I come across any other parts I don't need, I will gladly post them here for you.

Keep em rolling and shiny side up!
Brian

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am trying to make room in the my garage and would love to find a home for some parts I no longer need. Please let me know if you are interested. I don't want money, just that you pay for shipping.

Valvetrain parts:
Alpine rockers (complete set)
Fererra double valve springs (good to 8000 rpm)
Large valves (Intake 1.508" x .313 stems), (Exhaust 1.281" x .313 stems) (stems may be 8mm)
square titanium locks
Steel spring retainers

Hood latch parts:
Chromed hood latch and release
black powdercoated hood release tray

Misc. Chrome and stuff:
Seat side covers
door jam caps
trunk hinges
Alpine switch
Alpine horn plate for steering column

Please let me know if you are interested in any of this. I can send it on it's way and let you know what the shipping cost. Payment via. paypal is just fine.

Thanks,
Brian
I am interested in all of the valve train parts