• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Reverse light

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
i just found these in storage, are these correct for the Alpine?
091B714E-2C90-4145-9290-EB0FE9A08F0B.jpeg E80437C0-D8CC-4C60-B80E-7F1657D97AF6.jpeg
What would the correct location be to install the if they belong on an Alpine!
Thanks
Andrew

pruyter

Donation Time
The Rapiers had this light as standard! My Rapier Series IV has this light as standard and it is placed symmetric at the opposite place of the fuel cap.

Andrew

Donation Time
Thanks guys, I had no idea what car they had been designed for.

Andrew

Donation Time
Looking to make them work with the shrouds similar to the originals. They will be a little different using these lamps as shown above but they should look good on the car. I will need to see how a sample comes out before I go ahead and make two of them. I will make them out of stainless. Do you think it is worth the effort?
Lamphousing1.JPG

alpine_64

Donation Time
Andrew.... In short no.

You are better off buying a set of the sparto lamps on ebay UK then make the bases for those.

A teae member offered stainless bases a few years back that were dimensionally perfect. A guy in the UK was also doing stainless bases but they were not 100%.

Andrew

Donation Time
Andrew.... In short no.
You are better off buying a set of the sparto lamps on ebay UK then make the bases for those.
A teae member offered stainless bases a few years back that were dimensionally perfect. A guy in the UK was also doing stainless bases but they were not 100%.

Hi Michael
Even better, I will do some hunting around.
Thanks again Michael.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Hi Michael
Even better, I will do some hunting around.
Thanks again Michael.

Andrew id offer to sell you a pair of the spartos but my "collection" (hoard) is a bit difficult to access at the moment.

Do a regular search on ebay UK for sparto lamps and also search " twin jet".. Within 2 months you should get a pair.

Andrew

Donation Time
Andrew id offer to sell you a pair of the spartos but my "collection" (hoard) is a bit difficult to access at the moment.

Do a regular search on ebay UK for sparto lamps and also search " twin jet".. Within 2 months you should get a pair.

Will do, thanks for the note.