• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Retirement, No Sunbeam...

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
:( Life in Florida all winter was wonderful, no snow, no freezing weather, no sunbeam alpine, yea that part sucks. Vicki the Alpine is still in Texas with my folks since our home in Oklahoma has not sold, and our finances don't allow for the 2nd garage for Vicki. I so miss my car, and the top has been on her all winter I bet my paint is ruined under the rubber pads by now. Dad has fired her up and driven her at least once a month so that's good. Life is not what I was thinking it would be with our home not selling, and Jim's Mom in her current health, (wheel chair) but still able to live alone with our help. I really don't have much to complain about since I don't have to get up and go too work, bills are paid and I LOVE my new home, but I miss my Vicki! Anyone on this forum want to invest in a really nice place in Skiatook, OK??? I got a sweet deal I will make you :D

Donna
:cool:

Gitnrusty

Donation Time
Real estate.

Hi Donna. The local newspaper is full of stories about how good the real estate market has come back to life.
Maybe the Oklahoma market will wake up soon and you will be beating off all the offers any day now. I'll cross my fingers for you.:D

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
I hear ya Donna. But it could be worse. I last drove my Alpine on Oct 21, just before our first snowfall. That snow is still on the ground.

I last ran it in November, but I doubt anything bad has happened. They can sit for a month or two (or in my case seven). She'll be there for you.