• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Resto-Mod on EBay

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Kinda like the front end treatment/bumperettes. Looks different. Grill is droopy, though.
Wonder how many digits the VIN is supposed to have...

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Must belong to a really short guy, with those mini roll bars. Wonder if the firewall was cut solely to fit the F.I.

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Wonder if the firewall was cut solely to fit the F.I.

The lower firewall is pushed back in all Tigers / Algers.

Pretty clear from the 10th picture that the upper firewall was cut back to make room for the back of the upper intake plenum.

Other than the very low-hanging exhaust (ground clearance), the workmanship looks OK and 18,000 US$ seams pretty reasonable.

The car is in Canada and I would be concerned about getting a U.S. registration, especially without the original Alpine VIN tag (nowhere to be seen).