• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Requirements for car sitting

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
:D Well the word is out that Vicki the Alpine is in East Texas with my folks. Dad's neighbors and pals are stopping by to visit and can I see the Sunbeam? So I have asked that part of the car sitting they need to wipe off the drool and fingerprints, this after the huge list of what to do when taking a drive. Dad is to drive her worst thing for a car is to let it sit. So the 1st review was we impressed the neighbor that had to look! Weather here right now in Oklahoma is just perfect for Vicki the Alpine and she's in Texas, grrr We will have late winter and spring in Florida to drive around our new town Wauchula since it will not be too cold.

Donna
:)