• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Remanufactured Girling Brake Calipers

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi All,
I have two sets of remanufactured brake calipers for sale. They have been remanufactured with new
316 stainless pistons, all new seals including transfer ports, new grade 8 bolts and new bleeder screws.

I will sell them at $285 per set ( with your rebuildable cores) plus shipping or outright at $360, plus shipping.

I have been rebuilding calipers for a local parts supplier for a while now and wanted to make this service
available for Alpine and Tiger owners. These calipers have been tested and work as they should.
Here are a few shots of the available calipers along with a before cleaning shot and an after cleaning shot
to show how these are prepared for the rebuild. Any questions or interest, please PM me.

Cheers!
Steve

IMG_1649.JPG IMG_1649.JPG IMG_1650.JPG IMG_1651.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1651.JPG
    IMG_1651.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1652.JPG
    IMG_1652.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1653.JPG
    IMG_1653.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1633.JPG
    IMG_1633.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1635.JPG
    IMG_1635.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1636.JPG
    IMG_1636.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 70

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Steve, Those even look like mine "before and After"....

Perhaps mine were worst to begin with.

Thanks for doing mine, they look like new.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Dan, yes those were your before, during and after!
Jim, I have both. I'll check and get back with you.
Thanks!
Steve

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Steve,

I may need mine rebuilt not long from now. I'm curious if you would be willing to rebuild the calipers I send you, versus receiving a different pair in return? I like to keep parts that are original to my car when possible.

Thanks,
Mike

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Mike,
Sure, no problem. I 'll just use yours as cores to rebuild.
Thanks!
Steve

funtohave

Donation Time
Hi Steve,

I would like to jump on this train too. Your work looked so good I would want to have them on my series 2.

Thanks for your good work,
Scott

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Scott,
I have a couple sets of the S1 & S2 caliper cores. Let me know when you're ready to do it and we can discuss
the best way for you to get them done
Cheers!
Steve

funtohave

Donation Time
Hi Scott,
I have a couple sets of the S1 & S2 caliper cores. Let me know when you're ready to do it and we can discuss
the best way for you to get them done
Cheers!
Steve

Hi Steve,
I would like to go ahead and get a set. I do have my cores if you want those sent first. They are in pretty good shape and should be good to kit out. Let me know how you would like to get paid. I could do PayPal if you’d like.
I’m just going through this car one system at a time to get it roadworthy. Next will be the coolant system. The car had been sitting a long time about a decade. Amazingly it starts up and runs smoothly with a couple cranks.

Thanks again,
Scott
408-668-5002 call or text
soquel1998@gmail.com