• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

registration for United 30

pjmotorsports

Donation Time
registration for United 30 is now open,,for those of not attending the Invasion,,Maybe United 30 might be a good all sunbeam event to be at

i can email forms to people if need be

Thanks
pat j

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm assuming there is a similar announcement on TE / AE's board for our upcoming Invasion?

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Scott!
Steve K. posted the info about the Invasion on the TE/AE site last December.
http://teae.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2028
The more Rootes sites that we can post show info on the more folks and cars will come to events. I will post Invasion info on the CAT site as I don't think it is listed there yet. cheers, Eric

65beam

Donation Time
united

scott,
the united is almost in your back yard. why don't you drive one of your cars over for at least one day?

65beam

Donation Time
united 30

te/ae united 30 will be held next week, october 6 thru october 9 at french lick,indiana. we should have a few harringtons in attendance along with an abundance of other rootes cars. the concorse will be saturday. info is available at the te/ae site.