• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rear Fender badges wanted

alpine_64

Donation Time
Are you reffering to the Tiger sheilds at the ends of the trim?
If so might be worth noting as series Alpines dont use them.

However try owners of 50s sunbeam talbots and mark Alpines.. The Tiger badges came from their front fenders.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Ken in the Castro valley made some really nice ones..
I'll have to find his contact info.

Hoghead

Silver Level Sponsor
Are you reffering to the Tiger sheilds at the ends of the trim?
If so might be worth noting as series Alpines dont use them.

However try owners of 50s sunbeam talbots and mark Alpines.. The Tiger badges came from their front fenders.

Yes for a Tiger
Thanks for the tip and will follow up.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Ken says he is out of stock. As I understand Sunbeam Spares not Sunbeam Alpine Tiger Spares has a reproduction. Ken's were/are clearly nicer than originally equipped on the car. The main difference was deeper showier like chrome and as I recall 3 colors. In the enameled or is it some type of baked finish. I have one set of Kens but I'm hoarding them. I'll keep the driver's on as any day in LA some home boy may decide it'd be a cool necklace bobble ;)

Oh PS he said he had a set of seconds.