• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Puff4 (Kevin McLemore)

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
Just curious after reading an old thread that got brought back to life today and realizing he hadn't been active.
It's been nearly 3 years since he has been on here... Anyone have information about him? He was always posting neat little videos and pics,,

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
I'm glad to hear he's not wearing a pine overcoat yet. Thanks for replying Michael.

More then once I'v seen a profile go inactive and no one had any news about the person. The internet world is weird in the sense that one can chat often with people you will never meet, or know more then their online persona. In real life, you would want to go to a viewing or funeral.... but in the online world we'll all just disappear one day with no closure.

It's a shame he felt he had to leave.......

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
It's a shame he felt he had to leave.......[/QUOTE said:
I liked Kevin also, he has quite a depth of knowledge about Sunbeams and Brit cars in general, sure would like to see him return to the forum.
Tom j

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I sent him a note a few years ago asking him to consider rejoining the forum. He said he would consider it, but he obviously hasn't been back. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
It's easy to get in touch with Kevin. Just find Puff4 in the Member list, and click "send a message via e-mail to puff4" .

I've been in touch with him. His Alpine is running fine and he now has a 1953 MG-TD also.

Tom

alpine_64

Donation Time
If there are any new south Wales or Queensland sunbeams lurking, Kevin is visiting Australia next month and would like to meet local sunbeamer's or visit classic car events