• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Price reduced!

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a solid rolling chassis 1967 Alpine for sale. It is totally disassembled and will have to be transported on a flatbed. The body has minimal rust, and I have two custom patch panels for the wheel wells. Rockers are good. No serious dings. I am selling everything.

2800 Ford V-6 new crate engine with performance cam, oil pan and filter adapter, correct waterpump and alternator installed (on engine mount)
Offenhauser intake manifold (rare)
Custom milled heads (plus extra set of stock heads)
Complete "Jose" conversion kit with headers
Ford T-5 transmission on ratchet lift
Thunderbird drive shaft
New Holley 4-bb carb
Electronic ignition and distributor
All new brake parts
4 Mustang II wheels with 4 new Kumho tires
Recored radiator with relocated intake for conversion
Volvo fan and adapter
New hydraulic engine hoist from Northern Tools
Rewired dash with state-of-the-art instruments
Complete nib universal wiring harness
New top and tonneau (uninstalled)
New foam for seats and seat mounts
The flooring has been replaced with heavy-gauge steel
Chrome custom valve covers and spare original set
Arc welder
Various rubber mouldings, gaskets, belts etc.
Miscellaneous parts, tools, manuals, and conversion literature

Asking $6000 for everything. Located in Beaumont, TX.

Email rsgwynn1@cs.com for details and pictures

Sam

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for the reply Sam!

I'll plan a trip that way for picking up the car on 14 feb.

Last edited:

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
I look forward to DanR getting the car. He sounds like the kind of guy who can do it justice. Maybe after he restores it I can buy it back from him!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Sam, got the trailer all ready, lights and winch working, two new batteries, spare tire and all of them pumped up and ready to "roll"...
Changing the oil in my 2500 Cummins Monday. Have a load of diesel in the tanks....tarps, tie downs and what ever.... Up dating my GPS tomorrow then to the Tax Man.

Can hardly wait to get started

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
deal, Deal, DEal, DEAl. DEAL

Good buy. good sell., good deal

Why do I live 2,000 (or more) miles from these things.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Hillman, I feel that way about all those nice deals out Washington and California way!

Just wait there will be more Deal, deals, deals,

Update: My son Daniel and I made the trip to Beaumont, Tx and back home safely!

Sam is a great guy, former Tiger owner! Likes the possibilites of the JoseV6 Conversion too!

I gave the car the once over and found the car has more rust than expected. Disapointing at that aspect. However it was a good deal with all the other parts He had listed with "the Sale"....

I'll soon have the car on the rotisserrie for a good inspection and continuation of the conversion.

Thanks, Sam!

Last edited: