• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Prescott Hill Climb 14th/15th May 2011 - 50th?

GlennB

Silver Level Sponsor
We will have 2 Harringtons and at least one other Alpine in the Cleeve Rotary charity Hill Climb this year. There may be the possibility of having a special Sunbeam celebration as the organizers are aware that this is the 50th Anniversary of the 1961 Le Mans success. If any other H or Sunbeam owners would like to attend then we might put up a Club tent or booth in the general parking area beside the track. Please let me know if you would like ot attend and I'll act as a focus person. Could be a good excuse for a Harrington 50th!!!

The 14th May is a driving tour, the 15th is the Hill Climb and display. Glenn B

Limey

Donation Time
Hi Glenn,

Where abouts is the event. I have a Harrington in resto and if not too far away would like to come and see the action and have a chat.

Oliver

Lee Brogden

Donation Time
Glenn,
We're giving this one some serious thought! Just have to see if it ties in with work commitments and family life etc.
Would be good to get a few cars together.

harryholbay

Donation Time
Prescott

Just a quick reminder, if you want to 'drive the hill' at this event you will have to register at the web site listed below. There are limited spaces.
Mick.

65beam

Donation Time
harringtons

how many harrington owners do we have in the U.S. ? i know of eric g, bill a, and myself. who else?