• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

powerspark cologne distributor

roger

Bronze Level Sponsor
hi all. Has anyone used this powerspark distributor and coil sold in uk? Its made for the cologne 2.8 v6 , no ignition box , and a resin coil with no ballast required.electronics all in distributor.I am having aproblem with chinese duraspark 2 boxes. I did find a manual on detailed testing of duraspark2 electronic ignition but this seems so simple. thoughts, advice? Roger. ps its on ebay or google 2.8 v6 distributor

roger

Bronze Level Sponsor
my problem is a cardone rebuilt distributor thats junk so need to buy a working one anyway.Then the coil and plug wires all have to match up.It just seems for 150 bucks i get a simple matching system thats new.

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Probably work fine. I know of Ford and Buick guys that have used them.

Last edited:

67BEAMR

Bronze Level Sponsor
hi all. Has anyone used this powerspark distributor and coil sold in uk? Its made for the cologne 2.8 v6 , no ignition box , and a resin coil with no ballast required.electronics all in distributor.I am having aproblem with chinese duraspark 2 boxes. I did find a manual on detailed testing of duraspark2 electronic ignition but this seems so simple. thoughts, advice? Roger. ps its on ebay or google 2.8 v6 distributor
I recen
I recently put a powerspark from England in my 83 Bronco Cologne 2.8- works great.