• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Power Master Motorsports High Output Alternators

ducsingle

Donation Time
M V8 Alpine currently has a stock alternator with a separate voltage regulator mounted in the passenger foot well.

I will likely be installing some electrical accessories in the near future: pusher fan, driving lights, accessory sockets for heated motorcycle vests, etc.

Given the above, I'm considering upgrading to a Power Master Motorsports high output alternator. These appear to be available in 140 and 200 amp versions with a single wire output. The on-board voltage regulator appeals to me to minimize wiring hassles.

Has anybody used one of these, and if so, any feedback?