• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Possible problem with emails sent by the site

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Just an alert that I received two emails from the site today, one alerting to a response to a watched thread and another to a new private message, that contained an incorrect link. Both took me to Xenfro sites related to an old club page. We don't know if this is just emails to me or a generic site issue, but Greggers is on the case and trying to track it down. In the meantime, if a system-generated email send you to a site something like one of these, don't worry about it and just navigate to the correct thread via the forum home page.

upload_2023-1-14_14-15-45.png

upload_2023-1-14_14-17-24.png

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
This very temporary problem has been taken care of. Theoretically.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks, Greg. I just got to this response via the site-generated email, so it certainly appears taken care of.