• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Pomspares in OZ - Anyone do business with them?

AlpineII

Donation Time
I have been looking at some front discs on E-Bay that keep coming up for sale. There is no indication on which discs these are, early or late Series. Over the last several weeks I have sent them numerous inquiries, all without any response. Anyone deal with this firm and are they really trying to sell their goods? :confused:

alpine_64

Donation Time
they are a company called pickards in melbourne.

They break MG, Triumpgh sunbeam etc. they also sel some new parts which they get from Uk/USA.. they are like VB in some ways i regards to sunbeams.. they wil sell yu something that works..but is not correct. So given they dont say which series the discs are for.. you have to worry