• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Please read the post regaurding the Chicago car show!!

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
Rather than re-ask over and over, please take notice and respond as I think there are enough of us interested in getting together, while remaining integrated with the SAOCA and it's guidelines and suggestions as to manage a chapter.
Thanks for your consideration.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
The by-laws posted on this site clearly state we need someone to submit a request letter to me, with at least 5 member names, a description of the region, and the name of the region. You need to designate a chapter president and a chapter secretary. Once I receive this I'll propose it to the officers, we'll vote on it, and let you know the outcome.

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
Scott, didn't we have a chapter at one point of which Tom Weincek was President?
If this has been dissolved, then yes, I believe there is enough interest in our area to re-start a new chapter.
Let me know what's up, I can also try to contact Tom and see if he still has any interest.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Very early in the club's formation Ian was handing out Chapter President titles, but there was no real organization behind it. Please contact Tom and see if he wants to move forward with an official, organized chapter. Thanks!