• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Please check your email address!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
A lot of members apparently have an out of date email address linked to their club profile. The forum tries to send an email (assuming you have allowed that in your profile) when you receive a Private Messages or sign up for instant notifications on a watched thread. If you address is no longer current, I get an email telling me the message can't be delivered and I receive system-generate emails almost ever day because an email to a member can't be delivered.

Please take a moment to make sure your address is correct. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of almost any screen and you will see this box:

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 11.15.53 AM.png

Then, click Personal Details, to bring up your information. On that screen, hit Contact Details to see what the system things is your current email address. If it is out of date, please update it and Save Changes. The system-generate messages aren't a big deal for me, but I worry about members not getting important notifications.

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 11.12.47 AM.png

Thanks,
Jim