• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Plastic fuel line

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
NAPA has the exact replacement. I was even able to reuse the stock fittings. I'll try and see if I have a part number
as I have the roll, or what's left of it , out in the shop. Wasn't real cheap, around $50 for the roll of 25 feet.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
NAPA has the exact replacement. I was even able to reuse the stock fittings. I'll try and see if I have a part number
as I have the roll, or what's left of it , out in the shop. Wasn't real cheap, around $50 for the roll of 25 feet.
Thanks!

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
It's NAPA part # 730-4958, Nylon fuel line, 5/16" x 25' and it was $50. How much do you need?
I have some and will sell you some @ $2.00/foot.