• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts to get rid of

howard

Donation Time
I have the following parts to dispose of. If I don't get takers for these parts this week, they're going to a dumpster. All parts are very worn, to say the least, and may require some elbow grease and other pieces to get them workable. But they are free... you pay postage. All came off a SIV 1592cc engine.

1-set of hubcaps (some dents and chrome peeling in spots)
1-intake manifold
1-exhaust manifold
1-very rusted pass. side brake caliper
1-brake rotor (rusty)
1-oil pump
1-repaired but dumpy horn ring
1-engine side cover
2-3 eared spinners, very dented
2 large, 5 medium sized hose clamps
Plus: for $50.00+p&h- one interior rearview mirror (used condition), one turn signal repair kit, and one fusebox cover.

e-mail me at von@discipleguide.org

Ron67Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I could use that exhaust manifold, bolt threads are stripped in mine, between man/exhaust. Using longer bolts and nuts, my email is ronjones9 at msn dot com.
Thanks
Ron