• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting Series IV with factory hardtop

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Just about to start parting a late (B941) Series IV with complete factory hardtop (including rear window trims). Questions? needs? Please send a PM.

1000's of other Sunbeam parts available.

Mark ..... volvoguys (Harrisburg PA)

20221030_121613.jpg

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
Would you have the hand brake cable (from handle to drums)?
Also any hardtop pieces? Doug (Bulldurham) and I just took off a hardtop from a series IV project and the right back corner is COMPLETELY rusted out.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Would you have the hand brake cable (from handle to drums)?
Also any hardtop pieces? Doug (Bulldurham) and I just took off a hardtop from a series IV project and the right back corner is COMPLETELY rusted out.
Hi John,

Series 3 as I recall, yes? I have zero hardtop corner or lower base repair parts.

Mark

wantasunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Hello, I’m interested in the hard top.
Kevin in Salem Ore. I need rear window metal trim. Or just purchase the whole hard top.

Last edited:

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Actually, brake rotors ain't bad: not rusty and pitted like I usually find them but would benefit by being turned. PM your email address and I'll send you a few pics.

Mark ..... volvoguys

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
Does the car have soft top lids? If so, do you have the chrome strips? I’m looking for a set with/without the hardware.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yes, the metal top covers are both there and have their trims. But the trims will not be separated as they'll go with the set of three covers.

Thx, Mark ..... volvoguys

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
Yes, the metal top covers are both there and have their trims. But the trims will not be separated as they'll go with the set of three covers.

Thx, Mark ..... volvoguys

Totally understand. How much for the whole thing? I’m in California.