• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting out my 62 Alpine project.

Doobs

Donation Time
Thats right...the MAZPINE will never see the road. I have been working on my 30 Model A project at the same time and wife says I need to choose 1. well the Model T is much further along so unfortunately it means the alpine needs to go....so off my SERIES II Alpine I have:

both front headlight bezels

windshield frame w/cracked windshield

good but used windshield..no cracks or chips

left and right doors w/glass and handles

hardtop in decent shape, will need new rubbers and possibly new rear window as its really faded.

hood

trunk

left taillight.

off a 64 Alpine both door glasses and vent glasses w/ chrome

Im open to offers and all parts located in
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

EwertD

Donation Time
Thats right...the MAZPINE will never see the road. I have been working on my 30 Model T project at the same time and wife says I need to choose 1. well the Model T is much further along so unfortunately it means the alpine needs to go....so off my SERIES II Alpine I have:

both front headlight bezels

windshield frame w/cracked windshield

good but used windshield..no cracks or chips

left and right doors w/glass and handles

hardtop in decent shape, will need new rubbers and possibly new rear window as its really faded.

hood

trunk

left taillight.

off a 64 Alpine both door glasses and vent glasses w/ chrome

Im open to offers and all parts located in
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

How much do you want for the trunk lid? I am restoring a SII in Denver.

Dennie

Doobs

Donation Time
Crap,
It looked like you were so close to putting it all together.
James

I was pretty close....needed some rad/support grille fabbing , wheel well and trunk area capping then bodywork....... all the rubbers/seals
then Paint....:mad:
Damn sometimes I wish I wore the pants in my house LOL

mickjj

Donation Time
I need the Chrome window trim for the drivers side if it is available( the opposite one from the attached picture) also the chrome knob off the heater or vent control (I will take the whole control).
Cheers

Attachments

• Sunbeam_Alpine_Finisher_NS.jpg
    Sunbeam_Alpine_Finisher_NS.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 27

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I was pretty close....needed some rad/support grille fabbing , wheel well and trunk area capping then bodywork....... all the rubbers/seals
then Paint....:mad:
Damn sometimes I wish I wore the pants in my house LOL

I figured that out. I'm doing HER car first. :D

nolegend59

Donation Time
alpine parts

I am looking for series 2 frount brake calabrators working or rebildable. Would you have that? Thank you .

cdk84

Donation Time
Hey, Doobs,

Any chance you have any parts needed in the rebuild of an early Series Alpine front end?

I need the threaded king pins, threaded bushings and fulcrum pins.

Thanks for any help you can provide, including suggestions for someone who does have these bits if you don't.

Please call 781 424-9254 or email me at cdk84 at hotmail dot com

Best Wishes,

David Kellogg

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Doobs was last seen: Feb 17, 2013

Sorry to see another Alpine cut to Hell and then scrapped.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
My memory may be flawed on this (like on many things these days) but I think I remember Dobbs saying his Alpine was completely rusted out on the bottom from sitting on dirt for many years, which is why he tried grafting the panels on to the Miata. He was trying to marry a rusted out Alpine with a rolled Miata. If that is true, his SII may have been too far gone to begin with.