• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

Tom's67

Donation Time
Good morning. I'm looking for a clutch master cylinder push rod assembly (fork style) for a series V. I have a new master cylinder, spring and cup but cannot locate the pushrod. Additionally, I am short the pushrod and pin for the slave cylinder, as well. Let me know if you have these parts please and what you will let them go for. My email address is tdiaz@pinehillschools.org. Thanks

remaxman

Donation Time
I just got a S5 Alpine that I am parting out. Still has the original white paint but the previous owner let it sit for years as yard art so the lower sheet metal panels have rust. Great front and rear valance panels, doors, and the fenders are nice if lower patch panels are put on them. Came with a rusty factory hardtop too. Shipping large panels are expensive so this could give you the perfect excuse to come to the Sunbeam Invasion/SOS in March to pick up some big parts! All other parts are on the car so if you need anything else just send me a PM. Thank you, Eric
Do you happen to have a 3.89 rear end still?

Bobbytriumph

Donation Time
I just got a S5 Alpine that I am parting out. Still has the original white paint but the previous owner let it sit for years as yard art so the lower sheet metal panels have rust. Great front and rear valance panels, doors, and the fenders are nice if lower patch panels are put on them. Came with a rusty factory hardtop too. Shipping large panels are expensive so this could give you the perfect excuse to come to the Sunbeam Invasion/SOS in March to pick up some big parts! All other parts are on the car so if you need anything else just send me a PM. Thank you, Eric
Hey there:: I need a series V alternator bracket set up. Price and shipping to 92630. Thanks. Bert Bennett.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bert, I am still awaiting some to be fabricated. Have a couple originals I don't really want to sell at this time.

Are you wanting it to Keep Your Sunbeam on the road so you can drive it right now or can you wait a bit?

Bobbytriumph

Donation Time
Bert, I am still awaiting some to be fabricated. Have a couple originals I don't really want to sell at this time.

Are you wanting it to Keep Your Sunbeam on the road so you can drive it right now or can you wait a bit?
Thanks for the speedy reply. I’m trying to get my car back on the road but I suspect with piles of alternator bracket tree from various trials and MGs that I should be able to make up some thing. If you can spare a set up that would be great. Let me know your thoughts and thanks again. Bert Bennett

sammamish

Donation Time

Hello Eric, looking for a interior srectanguilar style Jemca mirror for a sunbeam I believe they moved to the rounded mirror in 65.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sent you a PM with a photo and info a few days ago. Still need this mirror?

BEpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Eric, Just joined the club last week. I'm restoring a 63 Alpine. A few things I'm looking for are the aluminum spacers that go between the brake and clutch master cylinder, the handle on the trunk, the windshield washer bottle holder, and the dash lights, (turn signal, high beam, and ignition). hoping you can help with these items.
Thanks,
Bob