• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Pacific Coast "members"

wframe

Donation Time
Add me to the list of people interested in the Pacific Coast Chapter. I am down in Fresno. 1962 Series II, currently up on blocks waiting for the transmission to come back from the shop and a few minor cosmetic fixes.

As the list grows, it would be nice to know who and where people are. Maybe a membership list could be emailed around.

gordonra

Donation Time
You can add me to the list. I'm down in South Orange County CA.

The Series V is able to be on the road most of the time these days, but still trying to get it solid.

The real test will be in a few weeks when I attempt to drive it from CA to Iowa, and back 1700 miles each way. I call this an adventure! (Some might call it foolish!)

napa 1

Donation Time
Thanks guys, I'll add you to the official list of members. The list is growing and I think we'll have a really great supportive group of enthusiast out west in the real center of the Sunbeam Universe ;). I'll put together a group email list so that we can be in touch with each other. Maybe we should have our first meeting down in your area, Rich.....specifically, DISNEYLAND.

napa 1

Donation Time
Can I play too?:D

Absolutely, we're hoping that folks in the surrounding states will want to play. For now there is no real boundary to the Pacific Chapter, so If you feel like your in the West, that'll work.

Bill Tubbs

Donation Time
Herald is heard from...

Okay, count me in to this one! Even though my SV is in barn waiting for me to pull the head, I can have it 'virtually' running in order to join the PCC.

Bill Tubbs
Herald (25 miles SE of Sacramento)
1967 Series 5

Pumpkin

Donation Time
West Member

Well in Oregon we don't have that many but,, count me in on some kind of trouble.
Chuck in Oregon:)

62 Canuck

Pacific Coast

Do those of us north of the 49th also qualify? There are a number of us around the Vancouver B.C. area.

Armand4

Donation Time
I'm in the SF Bay Area, so I'd like to be listed as a member of the Pacific Coast Chapter. I just found this thread and I'm excited to be able to connect with other Sunbeam owners in the area!

napa 1

Donation Time
Welcome to the group. We're just collecting names and getting organized, but in the mean time, if you're ever in Napa, we've got some great Sunbeams here. Talk to you soon. Please send me your address, email address and a photo and description of your car(s). Thanks.

Bill Tubbs

Donation Time
Napa

John, whereabouts in Napa are you? I went to Napa College back in the late 60s and cruise through the valley once in a blue moon. My family's from Calistoga but I rarely get up there except to visit my cousin now and then. Napa's changed a bit since I lived there :(