• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Out of the ordinary...

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Crikey. And I thought my Daimler SP250 was ugly.

I especially like the King Midget doors. I wonder what the second shifter is for... Columbia 2-speed rear?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Have no idea what the two shifters are for but I once got to try to drive a Class 8 truck with a twin stick. :eek: Hokiesmokes folks. Give me a 18 speed with a 2 speed rear end anyday.....

With all due respect to the current owner and maybe future owner of that car, that would be a good candidate for the villian in Pixar's Cars 4 or 5.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I think it's pretty neat :D

We have a BUYER! :)

Actually, I had a Plymouth Champ back in the day and it had a 'Twin Stick' manual transmission... it had a conventional 4-speed on the one, while the other was a high/low range, effectively giving you an 8 speed gearbox. Pretty nice little car, and VERY rare on the streets today.

champ.jpg

5555489160_0d0d308239_z.jpg

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Columbia

Crikey. And I thought my Daimler SP250 was ugly.

I especially like the King Midget doors. I wonder what the second shifter is for... Columbia 2-speed rear?

Never made such an ugly bicycle, truly a face only a mother could love.