• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

One man's junk......

jmthehermit

Donation Time
Some days it pays to be an avid junkyard hunter. My latest find is a set of GT door panels off of a dead tiger with ALL 8 of the perimeter braces still attached. One man's junk is another man's treasure for sure! I know I've never seen these offered for sale and I doubt they are being repopped even though they are a simple design. A good and logical reason is they are not needed if you use stronger material or plastic replacement door panels that won't warp. Still, not bad for 10 bucks. Jeff

alpine_64

Donation Time
Jim,

Im quite sure that the ones Sunbeam Specialties sells have the metal reenforcements.. i know you can see them in the part that goes under the 1/4 vent, and SS do them out of plastic not board, so less chance of warping